Saturday, November 7, 2009

Friends

I seem to have aquired so many teddy bears and puppies over the years! My mom loved teddy bears, especially ones that looked like German circus bears (i will have to take a picture of him), and Danielle loves puppies (and cats and deer and bunnies and...and...and...).

Before Danielle was born, and we were planning the baby shower, I designed the drawing for the invitation and then later had gift cards and prints made from it too. They come in handy, but I also need to make a card that is appropriate for a boy. I dug around in Danielle's bedroom and decided on these two friends. I love their sweet faces.

Isn't this little guy just the cutest thing? Hmmm...looks like he's been into the markers!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I agree....bears!
    Love those bear foots sticking out with the puppy

    ReplyDelete