Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bunnies!

Before putting Easter away, I thought I'd show you some of my favorites. I love bunnies!






The little orchestra serenades the others.












Here are some old ones that were my mother's and some from when I was a child. Treasures.



And some I have found in antique shops.













One year, I made these little hanging gingham baskets. Directions were in a Family Circle or Woman's Day magazine.
And then there's the ones my Mom crocheted.

More treasures of the heart.
Many years ago, I took ceramic classes and produced another kind of egg. Now it holds M&Ms for Danielle.


Can't forget this duck. My Mom's.

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. They're all so cute!! And what treasures your mom's things are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April,

    I love your bunnies!

    Adoreable!

    ReplyDelete